Never did I think I would enjoy a dish filled with brussel sprouts… until…
It took only 15 minutes to make, tasted delicious, and even more perfect paired with a glass of vino!
- Brussel Sprouts
- Parmesan Cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Wash Brussel Sprouts With Water, Cut Off The Ends And Slice In 1/2 Lengthwise
- Heat Pan With Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Place Sprouts On The Pan Flat Side Down
- Cover & Heat Until Browned On The Flat Side
- Flip Sprouts, Cover Pan & Heat Until Browned
- Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese On The Sprouts, Squeeze The Lime On Top Of The Sprouts & Heat Another Minute
- Turn Off The Stove, Add Sprouts To Your Plate, Pour Yourself A Drink And Enjoy!
This entry was posted in Yummy
and tagged Brussel Sprouts
. Bookmark the permalink