Another Wordless Wednesday with words… I couldn’t help myself this time!
It came in the mail yesterday, and I have not been able to put it away since! I am obsessed! From Excel spreadsheets to online calendars and store bought ones, I have never had an organizer that was more complete! It’s the Planner Pad!
I’m not getting compensated for this post, and I won’t make any money if you buy a Planner Pad! I really just HAD to share it with you!
Why I Love My Planner Pad:
- As the Planner Pad website states: “Each Page works like a funnel to find priorities, organize work flow, and plan personal activities.”
- The Top Section: a place where I can organize lists and priorities by category. (e.g.: Kids, Website, Shopping)
- The Middle Section: My daily to-do lists (or activity plan for the day).
- The Lower Section: My appointment book. This is where I can enter meetings, calls, and appointments I have scheduled for each day according to times.
- You can get to choose which quarter your planner pad starts on (January, April, July or October).
With the Planner Pad, I actually feel more organized! I also feel like I sound like an infomercial writing this post… but seriously… I am in LOVE! Best part is, I also bought a cover for my Planner Pad. My cover not only has a zipper to keep contents in, but it has extra pockets for organizing other things, like business cards, bills and more.